I ordered a dress from StyleWe, an online dress site. It advertises FREE delivery; this part is true, but what they don't tell you is that returns cost between $30 (uninsured package) or $60 (insured) to ship it back to the People's Republic of China (a fact that you are unaware of until after you order something).

I returned the dress (a medium, which is always my size)and requested an exchange for a size large. The "large" dress is exactly the same dimensions as the medium; fit me the same way! Also, the zipper gets jammed in one spot when you zip and unzip it.

Sooooo another $60 to return it??!!!! WARNING: DO NOT ORDER FROM STYLEWE UNLESS YOU ARE OKAY WITH THE SHIPPING COST!!!

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Stylewe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stylewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Stylewe to other companies on our site.

Comments

This company is a scam!! If you want to return an item, you have to pay to ship it back to China, and it will cost you tons of money.

It would have cost me $60+ to send back an $82 dress.

They do not mention this fact in their return policy. They make is sound so easy to return items on their website, but BEWARE, it will cost you a ton, and you may not even get your refund back.Do yourself a favor and buy something from an American company.

I've been trying to order two backpacks for two days!! Did not get a call back within 24 hours as your message states.

I want to speak with a person if possible !!

I order online all the time and I have never ever had so much trouble trying to place an order!!! Is it really this difficult to just return my call so I can place an order??!!

Unbelievable!!!!!

Latonia, Kentucky, United States #1204170

Sizing is tricky (each designer has different guidelines); my 11 year old could not fit into an XL jacket I ordered. I returned items, they received, and never gave me a credit. I have to deal with my bank to resolve because they won’t reply to my emails.

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1187041

same problem here. Do you have return address so I can return product as they will not email one to me.

Alicia_0314

Hello

We are sorry that you got a bad experienced when you shopped on our website. Usually our items could be returned to our US warehouse.

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with the issue. Customer satisfaction is our lifelong mission.

Please kindly contact our customer service and tell them your order number at services@stylewe.com. Our customer service will be more than glad to help you.

Best

Alicia from StyleWe

to Alicia_0314 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1187075

"Customer satisfaction is our lifelong mission" is a bold-faced lie. Customer service is the last thing this company concerns themselves with.

I hate in-store shopping and shop primarily online, and this online seller is by far the WORST costumer service I've ever received. StyleWe doesn't process a refund for returned merchandise until you demand it, and even then you have to jump through hoops to get it. How is that good customer service?

I don't know what planet you're from, but on earth that does not constitute customer care. That is fraud, theft and scamming.