StyleWe Phone Numbers and Emails

Affiliates
social@stylewe.com
Collaboration
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Contact Information

Hong Kong, Kowloon
Hong Kong

Other Info (opening hours):

Other Locations:

Beijing Xike Network Technology Co., Ltd.

Office A1701, Building 2

No.1, Lizezhongyi Rd.

Chaoyang District, Beijing

ChicV UK Limited

Office 2166, 182-184 High St. N.

East Ham, London, E6 2JA

198 E. Boston Post Rd.

Mamaroneck, NY 10543-3701

StyleWe Customer Service Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
Pissedconsumer4285870
Clothes I bought does not fit andbb V you can’t get in contact with customer service.

I called the number associated with the company and its constantly busy I sent an email and no response the items do not fit and I am stuck paying for the...

Pissedconsumer4258709
Package not received and no call back from company

Paid merchandise was not received and no call back. Poor service and poor customer service. I need to speak with my credit card company to cancel payment....

Summary of StyleWe Customer Service Calls

3% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call StyleWe?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I never received my order , and I have went through this process before and still nothing”
  • “Did not receive my order”
  • “Where is my order”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Returns”
  • “I returned my items and didn't get my refund so I can order something else”
  • “Return unabe to get onlinr”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question about discounts”
  • “About my order placed yeaterday”
  • “Hello Happy New Year, I'm requesting information on my return order that was done on 12/23/22 . The items were too big so I sent them back for smaller sizes. Where is my merchandise??”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I placed an order and did not get a confirmation”
  • “To make sure this is a legit business so i can order and see it will arrive.”
  • “Issue with a broken chair delivered”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing”
  • “Wrong billing?”
  • “I want to pay the order is late payment”

Refund Question:

• “I ordered and paud through Klarna. I haven't received full refund”
  • “Refund issues”
  • “I didn’t get my refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel an order.”
  • “I did not order 3 sweater in my order cancel 2 of the blac yellow please”
  • “Cancel items in order”

Staff Question:

• “Have to talk to customer service please”
  • “I need service. YOU HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE”
  • “Customer service”

Cards Question:

• “Need to give updated credit card”
  • “Card denied”
  • “Now im upset you kèep diverting me so not to talk to me. Im not going away . I will get ahold of my master card and see if they can get ahold of u. Please i need this resolved. .”

Account Question:

• “Acct/order”
  • “I ordered a leopard printed dress costing $43.56. It was taken from my account on November 7th. I haven received the dress. My adddress is 122447 turnley”
  • “My money was taken out of my account and I was to receive my package on September 28 , I ordered on September 25and have not received any thing”

Website/ Application Question:

• “About items on your website.”
  • “You are charging me $42.00 on a $188. Order when your site says orders over $119 are free!”
  • “Im trying to purchase a shoes, i just can get through”

Other Question:

• “I need info on my orders.”
  • “Wheres My Order”
  • “I need info on my order.”

About

Summary

StyleWe is an online showroom showcasing clothing by different designers. At the Internet platform, shoppers will find a variety of apparel and accessories by independent fashion designers. Dresses department presents different mini, midi, maxi as well as sweater dresses. Tops collection is home to long sleeved tops, hoodies, sweatshirts, blouses, and tees etc. Outwear department of StyleWe has plenty of cropped jackets, trench, and regular coats etc. The pants product line offers a wide choice of skinny leg pants, shorts, wide leg pants, and leggings. Accessories by StyleWe showcase different handbags, backpacks, and wallets etc.

StyleWe reviews and complaints

2.7
Macys
3061 reviews
2.2
Do you have something to say about StyleWe? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup