StyleWe Phone Numbers and Emails

Collaboration
designer@stylewe.com
Designer Collaboration
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

StyleWe Customer Service Overview

• StyleWe Customer Service is rated at 1.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    89% phone 11% email
  • The best phone number to call StyleWe is 8772777209. 24% of customers managed to speak with a real person.

• The average hold time is more than 30 min. The longest wait times are on Tuesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as StyleWe may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: email, order id or first and last name.

View full overview ›

How to Contact StyleWe Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 277-7209
Total calls: 4 822 Issues resolved: 68 Last call: Jul 13, 2024

If you must visit the StyleWe location, keep a tab of their correct address. Located at 1903, 19/F, Lee Garden One, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay Hong Kong, Kowloon Hong Kong, this location oversees the company's major decisions, executive meetings, and strategies. Additionally, this address must be handy if you have to send correspondence or contact the StyleWe team.
Besides the mentioned StyleWe location, the company has offices worldwide, including Beijing, China, and London, UK. Operating as Beijing Xike Network Technology Co. Ltd., the company is at Office A1701, Building No. 2, Lizezhongyi Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing. Similarly, the China-based fashion store also has its office at 2166, 182-184 High Street, North East Ham, London E6 2JA.

StyleWe provides various dresses for different occasions, and the company's customer service representatives are always available to help their clients. If you have queries about pre-sale items, discount offers, returns, and exchanges, or if you want to know about their B2B services, dial StyleWe's phone number for the necessary information. The most widely used number is +1-877-277-7209. This is the only published number of the company. However, there are three different email addresses to increase the clients' experience availing their services. The first email address is dedicated to the services provided by the company, which is services@stylewe.com. The second one is for the customers or the clients looking for a designer collaboration. For this purpose, address your email to designer@stylewe.com. If you want to know about the collaboration you can have or any about any influencer or affiliate marketing, the email address is social@stylewe.com.

Contacting StyleWe customer service via their application is even easier, as you can use your smartphone whenever and wherever. Start by downloading the StyleWe app via the Google Play Store or App Store. You then have to log in if you are already a registered user. If you are downloading the app for the first time, sign up and then log in. Once logged in, head to Me at the bottom right corner of this smartphone screen. There, you will have the option to chat with the support team.
To begin with, you will be chatting with the chatbot. But you can request to chat with a professional to express your concerns or any doubts and get clarity. This live chat is available 24 hours on the website and the StyleWe app to make it convenient for the customers.

PissedConsumer Club

Hong Kong, Kowloon
Hong Kong

Other Info (opening hours):

Other Locations:

Beijing Xike Network Technology Co., Ltd.

Office A1701, Building 2

No.1, Lizezhongyi Rd.

Chaoyang District, Beijing

ChicV UK Limited

Office 2166, 182-184 High St. N.

East Ham, London, E6 2JA

198 E. Boston Post Rd.

Mamaroneck, NY 10543-3701

More contact details

StyleWe Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Valerie S Lbx
Have not received my orders going on two weeks
2.0

Answer your phone. You get a business signal every time you call, man.

I'm not going through all this. I need my money back.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to you guys. Poor customer service.

Guest-5843007
I did not receive my package yet

I was not pleased with the customer service. I do not want to pay someone to submit a complaint.

I placed another order. Hopefully I will receive it.

Guest-5614930
Size of the tops. I ordered a L and I got a 2xl. Want a medium
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Your company sent the wrong size want me to send it back but I would have to pay the charge? Something is wrong with that. I didnt make the error.

Pechez R
Have not received package
4.0

I purchased my merchandise over a month ago and I have not received it. I've tried contacting customer service and it's unsuccessful and the call drops.

It's so disappointing.

I don't recommend this company. It's so many online company's today that offer great service, fashion and customer service.

How Good is StyleWe's Customer Service?

Shelsey Bfx
Shelsey Bfx
Feels Disappointed | Jul 10, 2024

They lied to me. Sending emails with tracking numbers and tracking information. Telling me that package was delivered. Package was not delivered, I investigated with building manager and post office manager. No package on my name.

Shashank Dmm
Shashank Dmm
Feels Disappointed | Jun 30, 2024

i DONT HAVE AN ARRIVAL DATE FOR MY PACKAGE NOR DO i HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER.

Deborah R Bcm
Deborah R Bcm
Feels Disappointed | Jun 14, 2024

Have attempted to return items fir a refund, but unable to do so

Christiana A Cwz
Christiana A Cwz
Feels Disappointed | Jun 11, 2024

Worst experience with them, i regret buying from them, i wish never see their advertisements on my phone anymore. They are disappointment. If there is a zero rateted, that is what they will have.

Gelila Mmo
Gelila Mmo
Feels Disappointed | May 30, 2024

Horrible spoke with no one issues still not resolved!

Joyce E Fgf
Joyce E Fgf
Feels Disappointed | May 29, 2024

It was not good because I never received my order

Summary of StyleWe Customer Service Calls

3% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call StyleWe?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “An Order I paid for but never received”
  • “I didn’t receive my order package.”
  • “Never received my items”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return issue”
  • “Returning item”
  • “I need to make a return, but my order is not coming up on the site to select the returns.”

Request for Information Question:

• “To asj,question about the return policy.Do you not speak to a live person”
  • “Question about a order”
  • “Checking on a order”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Trying to make a payment”
  • “I want to pay the order is late payment”
  • “Discount was not received, total was59,87 but at check out it shows 106,17”

Refund Question:

• “Refunds”
  • “Refund issues”
  • “For my money back”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Delayed product delivery”
  • “Placed an order and never received it!”
  • “A product”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to cancel 1 scurte order # 893962”
  • “To Cancel Order”
  • “Want to cancel my order”

Staff Question:

• “Unprofessional charged my card and never emailed confirmation or order number”
  • “I need customer service”
  • “Customer service”

Account Question:

• “Cant verify account”
  • “Can't sign in and won't send reset email”
  • “To reset PasswordCannot set password and get into account.”

Cards Question:

• “I'm not going to just fill out anything with my card and I haven't order anything yet just asking how to order StyleWe clothes from my phone ok”
  • “Take credit card off”
  • “Cant get my master card to go thru”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Hopefully this site is safe for ordering items. Don't want future issues.Don't want”
  • “The clothes I received in my second order is nothing like the pictures on the website material is terrible I'm not satisfied with none of them, how can I return this trash never again will I ever order anything from yal”
  • “About items on your website.”

Other Question:

• “Outstanding order”
  • “I want a catalog”
  • “Having problems ordering an item's”

Compare StyleWe To

1.6
Rosewe
2497 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about StyleWe? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup