BEWARE!

The clothing is AWFUL. The red dress with flowers is made of a cheap parachute material, and the green cotton dress is HUGE and looks like a tent.

I immediately returned the items, which they make the buyer ship directly to China. There is a California return address on the package that arrived, P.O. Box 6368 SOH, Rosemead, CA 91770, which they will NOT allow the buyer to ship to. I am filing a complaint with the California Attorney General's Office.

I did ship the items to China, but it cost $35.00. It's a matter of principal for me, and if Paypal doesn't refund my money on these hideous items, I will NEVER use their services again. Companies like this should not be allowed to sell in the US.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stylewe Customer Care.

I didn't like: Fabric and the size, Poor customer service, Worst.

Comments

Hey could someone please call me in REGARDS to issue friend bought me gift for Christmas wrong size and theres no tags anywhere on hoodie does anyone have physical ADDRESS or phone number to this so called company or lead me in the right direction thanks

to Hounddogrepo #1628702

You won't get your money back anyway as they require you to pay for shipping to China, but there is no way to track the package to the company, just to customs. They always claim they didn't get it.

I would let it go and be glad you didn't pay for the item.

My package from September just came back to me, so I'm sending it to the president of Paypal as they refused my refund. Maybe his wife or someone at the company wants to wear this junk, but I don't.

RECEIVED SHIRT I HAD ORDERED MONTHS AGO ---PACKAGE STATES ORDERED SIZE ---RECEIVED LARGE SHIRTWHICH IS WRONG SIZE ,WRONG COLORS ---DO NOT LIKE PRODUCT AT ALL ----SUPPOSE TO BE COTTON NOT PARACHUTE MATERIAL! VERY VERY DISSATISFIED !

Ordered a yellow sweatshirt, but it's way too small for size L. Want to return it, but nothing...no telephone #, NO STORE or any information where this item came from, no price amount for this item, just says RETURN ONLY, NOT FOR SALES and this: PO Box 6368 SOH Rosemead, CA 91770.

I have learned my lesson and will NEVER BUY ONLINE from these SITES SELLING CHEAP STUFF again. Now, I will have to find someone this sweatshirt fits as it doesn't appear I can return this item.

I will post on FB everytime I see this merchandise showing up on my page... BUYER BEWARE......NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY!!!!!!!!

I ordered a top its AWFUL super sheer and see through, cheap material , looks nothing like the add.

to nadjane #1602185

Sorry. We all got ripped. It's a shame that they are allowed to sell in the US

to nadjane #1602494

Everytime you see this site on your page...leave a comment.... NOT a reputable company and impossible to RETURN ITEMS. RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!

I received this item and it is not at all what i had ordered. That being said, there is no real way to return it. Totally a scam.

I am also having trouble getting a return address for tops purchased from BERRYLOOK. Fit mostly the problem.

I ordered a 2XL which fits like a SM/MED. Also, a L which fits like a 3XL.

I am having the same problems--Can not get ahold of them for a return/refund. If you don't mind, could you tell me what the address in China is? Thank you!

to Josefina A 123 #1602122

Don't bother. It will cost around $35.00, but there is no confirmation directly to the company, so they will claim they never got it.

It's a waste of money and time. Unless your credit card company is willing to give you a charge back, you paid for junk.

Paypal wouldn't give me a charge back as I could not prove I shipped directly to them as the confirmation only goes to customs. It's hideous.

Not at all what they advertise! Pure junk!

Got half of my clothing items I paid for by this company.

to Arlene Cialella #1561475

I'm so sorry. I will be fighting this with Paypal until my last breath. And if I don't get a refund on these items, I will never use Paypal again.

to Anonymous #1594179

Yeah, Paypal refused to refund as the tracking number only goes to China and not the specific address. I am no longer a Paypal user.